[Northkeep] Winterkingdom lost and found

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Wed Jan 2 22:29:29 PST 2008

It wasn't listed, but I brought my lighs and an extention cord for the vigil. I wasn't there Sat. for the event to pick them back up.  I brought them up Friday when I paid for site/feast and intended to attend Saturday.  I heard there were many great classes and good food.

The moon landing cup is mine.. i bought it at the smithsonian air and space
museum.

On Dec 20, 2007 5:58 PM, katrina hardesty <kalamitykayt at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If the red coffe cup with lid says Southcrestits mine.  Let me know.
> Thankx for all your hard work.
>  Aurora
>

> facon at cox.net wrote:
>  Greetings all,
>
> Here is a list of items found at cleanup at WinterKingdom, please forward
> to any lists you might be on:
>
> Stack of full size aluminum steamable pans
> Stack of metal dozen muffin pans
> Two packs of aluminum foil
> Red black green and white woven belt
> Gray small clock lined in light tan
> White fleece hide
> Sweat pants with interior fighting "gear"
> Green and white plastic cord
> Black rapier fighting hood
> Cloth game board with pieces
> Red insulated metal coffee cup with lid
> Green cloth pouch
> Black hair netting with attached plastic hair comb
> Roll of duck tape
> Stack of boot coupons
> 2 red and 1 green mixing bowls
> Misc small plastic bowls