[Northkeep] OT: WOOOOOHOOOOOO

Blak Hawk blakhawk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 03:09:44 PST 2008

All the stuff they took were technology products and collectibles nothing of
necessity just mostly items of sentimental value. Nyx's jewelry box
(grandfather's masonic ring, my class ring,  Nyx's Pearls and rubies), a
couple of antique violins, a viola, my 27inch LCD TV, some pcs, some PDAs,
OLD cell phones, the Food Processor, some baking pans, vintage hotwheels
cars, collectible stuffed animals, most of my star wars collection, my work
jackets (flannel and corderoy (sp?) fleece lined) (But we have winter coats
left and such). They just took mostly trivial stuff to the everyday joe, but
enough that someone could prolly pay off all my bills and vehicles if they
found the right place to get rid of it.