[Northkeep] Digitized period documents

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Fri Jan 4 06:24:23 PST 2008

For those who would like to peruse, copy, whatever some period documents
here is a update from Alban.

Simply put, he buys old manuscripts, digitizes them, and distributes
copies of said digital images.

Send him an email with your postal address and he'll send them to you.
No charge, no barter, no trades...Free.

Quite a nice fellow.