[Northkeep] Computer to spare

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Mon Jan 14 17:07:28 PST 2008

I remember recently reading about a member of the Barony who'd lost his
computer to thieves while his family was staying elsewhere during the ice
storm.  I have a 2002-model "e-Machines" PC with color monitor and all
necessary software that is just gathering dust right now.  He and his family
are welcome to it if they still need it.

(I'm sorry I didn't mention this earlier but I needed to make sure it all
still worked, which involved finding the cables, hooking it up, etc.)

Please let me know if this would be helpful.

Thanks,

Cadfan ap Morgan