[Northkeep] Loaner Garb

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:32:59 PST 2008

If you are in possession of loaner garb please go thru it and toss out
anything that you KNOW you wouldn't be caught dead in. Toss out anything
that is what you know to be ignorant in the way of garb (ie hot pink
polyester that you wouldn't wish your worst enemy to wear) Throw out
anything that is stained or stinky. THEN let me know you have it and I will
arrange to pick it up at which point it will most likely be reduced again.
So far I have only had the occasion to hand out loaner garb three times in 3
years. If you need garb, see me. I do have some stuff for kids as well.

Thanks!!

Tega