[Northkeep] RSVP for the Revel THIS Saturday

Kathleen Mulligan katrine1948 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 15:05:42 PST 2008

Katrine of Roscommon [Kathleen Mulligan] cannot make the revel 01/19/08 due to her work schedule.  Hopefully, I will be able to attend revels in the future but for now I work every weekend 13 hours Saturdays and 13 hours Sundays.   If I do not work I do not get paid.
  No need to reply.

  Katrine of Roscommon
  katrine1948 at yahoo.com

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
  We need a count for who plans to attend so we can get the right amount of
food and goodies!

Revel THIS Saturday the 19th 7:00 PM -?

8017 W parkway Blvd apt 103

Take your best route to hwy 412 to Sand Springs. Exit 81st W Ave and turn
right. Take immediate right again (you will see the complex as you exit the
highway) Go to the apartment entrance (Highland apartments) Take a left,
take another left and follow the road around to the back of the complex.
Building 8017 Apt 103. (downstairs)

This is just on the border of Sand Springs and Tulsa and is right off the
highway.

There will be lots of food and prizes of course!

BYOL
If you want to bring something to add to the food table, that's great!

Kids are allowed but keep in mind I do not have a child proof home. I have a
dog and a cat in case there are allergies

This will be the first of two revels before Gulf War. The next will be the
second anual Gulf War Revel where we kick off Gulf War with a bang!

Hope to see you all there!!!!

Montega