[Northkeep] RSVP for the Revel THIS Saturday

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:03:29 PST 2008

All of my heart shall be with you though my personage wont be able to attend.I look forward to the days to come when I shall experience all that is good in the SCA by attending gatherings in Northkeep and in doing so know the full measure of The~Dream.Lovingly,Pooky>> ----- Original Message ----> From: Montega > To: The Barony of Northkeep > Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 2:07:21 PM> Subject: [Northkeep] RSVP for the Revel THIS Saturday>> We need a count for who plans to attend so we can get the right amount of> food and goodies!>>> Revel THIS Saturday the 19th 7:00 PM -?>> 8017 W parkway Blvd apt 103>> Take your best route to hwy 412 to Sand Springs. Exit 81st W Ave and turn> right. Take immediate right again (you will see the complex as you exit the> highway) Go to the apartment entrance (Highland apartments) Take a left,> take another left and follow the road around to the back of the complex.> Building 8017 Apt 103. (downstairs)>> This is just on the border of Sand Springs and Tulsa and is right off the> highway.>> There will be lots of food and prizes of course!>> BYOL> If you want to bring something to add to the food table, that's great!>> Kids are allowed but keep in mind I do not have a child proof home. I have a> dog and a cat in case there are allergies>> This will be the first of two revels before Gulf War. The next will be the> second anual Gulf War Revel where we kick off Gulf War with a bang!>>> Hope to see you all there!!!!>>> Montega>