[Northkeep] reminder

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 08:59:45 PST 2008

Well hope everyone is staying warm.  I do not have much to report due to the fact that we have not had practice because of the weather in the last month.  I have been working on an indoor site but the one that was promising is now a no go.  So if anyone has a place or knows of a place that might work like a warehouse, large garage or a barn/arena that could be used please contact me.  I would like to get something set up so we have a site to practice in bad weather.  War is closer than you think so lets start getting our armor up to standards and make all necessary preparations for War.  Hopefully the weather will clear and allow some practices before hand.  Stay warm and have a great time.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep