[Northkeep] Any body need baby furniture?

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 20:46:20 PST 2008

The twins have outgrown some of their stuff and JP has decided to leave it
at my house until we can get it given away.  If anyone is looking for baby
furniture PLEASE  let me know.  We have a Jenny Lind crib in pretty  good shape
(it wasn't new when they got it and it survived twin boys so there  are a few
scratches.)  There is no mattress to go with the bed,  but you would probably
want a new one anyway. There is also a high chair  and an activity table.  If
this is something you are interested in please  let me know SOON.  If it is not
gone in a few days I will be putting it out  on some other lists that I am
pretty sure will make it get out of my living room  fast, and that is really my
goal.  That and helping someone who could use  this stuff of course!  ;p

Anyway, sometimes I am hard to reach so you can email me at
_KeiganGDH at aol.com_ (mailto:KeiganGDH at aol.com) , Kevin's email (the  account I am sending from)
or call me at 266-6466.  If you call and I don't  answer (I don't always
answer numbers I don't recognize name or number on),  leave a message and I will
get back with you asap.  This week has been  quite busy, but I really want this
stuff out of my living room.

Thanks
Keigan