[Northkeep] Hello Northkeep! IT'S REVEL TIME!!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:35:36 PST 2008

It's a new year and eventing season is about to start up again. To kick off
the new year, Morgan and I are throwing a revel on Saturday the 19th at 7:00
pm. (goes till we all fall down!)

We moved to a new location so here's the address and I will send directions
soon
8017 W parkway Blvd apt 103

This is just on the border of Sand Springs and Tulsa and is right off the
highway.

There will be lots of food and prizes of course!

BYOL
If you want to bring something to add to the food table, that's great!

Kids are allowed but keep in mind I do not have a child proof home. I have a
dog and a cat in case there are allergies

This will be the first of two revels before Gulf War. The next will be the
second anual Gulf War Revel where we kick off Gulf War with a bang!

Hope to see you all there!!!!

Montega

706-7929