[Northkeep] Revel Directions!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:36:08 PST 2008

Revel NEXT Saturday the 19th 7:00 PM -?

8017 W parkway Blvd apt 103

Take your best route to hwy 412 to Sand Springs. Exit 81st W Ave and turn
right. Take immediate right again (you will see the complex as you exit the
highway) Go to the apartment entrance (Highland apartments) Take a left,
take another left and follow the road around to the back of the complex.
Building 8017 Apt 103. (downstairs)

This is just on the border of Sand Springs and Tulsa and is right off the
highway.

There will be lots of food and prizes of course!

BYOL
If you want to bring something to add to the food table, that's great!

Kids are allowed but keep in mind I do not have a child proof home. I have a
dog and a cat in case there are allergies

This will be the first of two revels before Gulf War. The next will be the
second anual Gulf War Revel where we kick off Gulf War with a bang!

Hope to see you all there!!!!

Montega

706-7929