[Northkeep] Wonderful News from Queen's Champion

Theresa Kwasny raptorboss at cox.net
Sun Jan 27 18:20:56 PST 2008

Thank you all.  The roar of the populus was awesome.  I was shaking so much,
that I'm surprised that the whole audience didn't notice and almost flubbed
the oath in a couple places because I couldn't remember what Etienne had
just said.  I'd have to concur with Her Majesty, that this was the best
Queen's Champion event ever.

and funny, for some reason I just cannot get the reworded version of "Born
on the List field" that I heard on Saturday, out of my mind today.

Dona Therese
(He he he.  That makes me snicker!)