[Northkeep] Wonderful News from Queen's Champion

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Mon Jan 28 07:01:15 PST 2008

Dona Therese,

You have but to ask if you would like to hear that version performed
again.  We were just playing with the words to make the song fit the day
better, but I know the changes we made.  I would be honored to sing it
for you again, any time.

Yours, In Service,
Lady Adalia VonderBerg

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Theresa
Kwasny
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:21 PM
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Wonderful News from Queen's Champion

Thank you all.  The roar of the populus was awesome.  I was shaking so
much,
that I'm surprised that the whole audience didn't notice and almost
flubbed
the oath in a couple places because I couldn't remember what Etienne had
just said.  I'd have to concur with Her Majesty, that this was the best
Queen's Champion event ever.

and funny, for some reason I just cannot get the reworded version of
"Born
on the List field" that I heard on Saturday, out of my mind today.

Dona Therese
(He he he.  That makes me snicker!)