[Northkeep] Wonderful News from Queen's Champion

Darin Herndon darin.herndon at chk.com
Mon Jan 28 14:30:33 PST 2008

For the record, the idea to call up the General of the Northern Rapier army and request a report on its combat readiness was personally suggested by Count Simonn of the Amber Isles.  When His Excellency and Her Majesty were talking to me about the court item and suggesting this approach, I have been out of pocket enough that I had to ask who was the General we were calling up!  I was overjoyed to get to herald that for Theresa.

Also for the record, the second White Scarf, Dirk the Just (registered as Dyryke Stanley) was called up with the winning melee team defending the Iron Star.  The team was then challenged by Her Majesty for not actually meeting the requirements by having too many White Scarfs on the team.  Dyryke was then called forward with the White Scarfs being resummoned.

Both of those were well planned surprises and well executed by our Queen.

Etienne

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).