[Northkeep] sewing machine question

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jan 29 08:25:41 PST 2008

I am hoping beyond hope that someone in the Barony can help me with a bit of a
dilemma...

I am seeking anyone in the barony who has/has access to an *industrial* sewing
machine, who would be willing to either A) grant me access to it for just 1 or
2 hours...  or B) be willing to topstitch a heavy weight fabric item for $,
trade, or barter.

I have put together a winter cloak for Estrella & Winter War Maneuvers, but I
need to turn the seams and do topstitching through 4 heavy layers. (2 layers of
coating weight Wool + 2 layers of fleece) Sadly, my (normally) mighty little
Kenmore can't handle it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

-Zubeydah

----- End forwarded message -----