[Northkeep] A new hip for Aoifa.

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 16:25:03 PST 2008

OMG!!  Please keep us posted and give my love to your Mom.  Is there anything I can do?

  Aodh

"fintan at cableone.net" <fintan at cableone.net> wrote:
  Well mother had another run-in with the cat. Tuesday night she tripped and fell
over the cat. Hitting very hard on her left side. She was able to get back up and
walk with a very stiff leg. This morning She was sitting down and she went from
what was a slight cracked hip to a complete broken one. She’s getting a hip
replacement tomorrow. Any messages you wish to send her. I will see that she gets
them.
Maybe take my Notebook up to her room and let her read and post from bed. Fiontan