[Northkeep] rapier practice tonight

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Wed Jul 2 12:34:32 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the populous,

My deepest apologises but I will be unable to attend practice tonight as I had planned.  Please those of the rapier community please feel free to show up and practice but it will be unofficial as Keigan will be out of town as well.  On that, there will be no loaner gear there unless Kevin is there with it so try to be sure that you have all you gear with you.  I hope you all have fun and hope to see you next week.

Yours in Service(at least when life lets me)
Facon