[Northkeep] Stuff on the 19th

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 09:19:32 PDT 2008

 Hi everyone!

So last night I finally got around to mentioning to Ayla that there was going to be a thing on the 19th somewhere here in town. When she asked "what kind of thing, give me some details please?" I responded with something as intelligible as, "err... um.. something SCA, park, NR fighter practice, but bigger n' stuff. I dunno. Fun." Needless to say she looked at me with the "I am less than amused" expression. So... Since she doesn't have access to email during the day this summer I thought I'd hop on and get all the details so I can tell her all about it on the way home from work tonight. (and maybe get the grin that "she is cute, not real bright, but cute" expression)

So tell us again organizers, what's happening on the 19th??

Zahava