[Northkeep] Calling all vendor types... Ren fair in Shawnee, ok (Skorragardr)

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 13:17:40 PDT 2008

Here is the Vendor info if you are interested in being a merchant at the Ren Fair starting up in Shawnee, ok. This is not an SCA related fair. I do know we have some merchants in our group though and wanted to pass them this information.
Please forgive the Multi List spam.
Siobhan

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.