[Northkeep] Fw: Stuff on the 19th

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 16:57:49 PDT 2008

Greetings one and all,
This is a reminder that the Barony of Northkeep will be hosting an all day
war practice Saturday, July 19th  at Haikey Creek Park in Tulsa OK off 121th
and south Garnet. We will have a shelter reserved for all day from 8 a.m. to
11 p.m. This gathering is open to all our friends and neighbors (at least
those not attending Queen's Champion that weekend).

We can do plan to have a cook-out/pot-luck lunch. People can bring meat to
grill, side dishes, salads, and desserts to share.

So if you haven't yet attended one of the famous Northkeep fighter practices
now is your chance. There is enough room to do both Heavy and Rapier
fighting, as well as plenty of room for musicians and bards, artisans, and
people who just want to hang out and enjoy the day together.

 Please share this among your other email lists and friends.
Kindly,
Ian and Kelandra
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep