[Northkeep] So...about seeing Mongol en masse in garb this week...

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 09:27:41 PDT 2008

If y'all are waiting on me to coordinate this thing, well, fine. I am
getting zip feedback except for Talbot and Adalia last week who asked
to wait until this week. If the turnout is gonna be this small, no
point in waiting for folk to answer. I'll give you the max time to be
ready. Thursday night, 6:55, AMC Southroads, 4923 E 41st Street, 74135.
That's the north side of the Southroads mall, which is on the northeast
corner of Yale and 41st.
Be there or be trapezoid.
Jochi