[Northkeep] Kevin's Movie plans have changed.

rene chaisson renechaisson at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 10:46:00 PDT 2008

Hope all's well- Keeping you both in our thoughts!
  Tia

kevinkeary at aol.com wrote:
  Keigan here on Kev's account again.

I hate to be a spoil-sport, but unfortunately we are not going to be
able to make the trip to see the movie Mongol tonight. When Kevin went
in for his procedure yesterday, plans had to be changed and the meds
they were putting him on changed as well and the new med requires a
stay of 3 days to be monitored. So he will be in the hospital until
Friday night.

He's doing ok now, btw, yesterday wasn't so good, but he is up and
around today. If you want the gory details of yesterday, ask, but I
don't want to post the whole thing here. In general terms, they had to
do the electro-shock 5 times to get it to work this time and had to
load him down the a lot of drugs which brought on their own brand of
complications to the day. Then due to the fact that the heart had been
so hard to put back into sinus rythm this time they had to switch the
med they had planned to use on him afterward to something else that
wouldn't hinder the process if it ever needs to be done again. (which
it will but hopefully that will be several years down the road)

He's in Hillcrest, room 8602, south tower if anyone is interested in
seeing or calling him. Like I said he is up and around today, feeling
much better and definitely bored. He'll be there for sure until
tomorrow night. He's pretty disappointed about not being able to go
tonight but we'll see it another time.

Hopefully we will see everyone on Saturday at the regional fighter
practice.

Keigan