[Northkeep] FW: [Wiesenfeuer] An introduction and an invite

Marion Makkingze johnsonds17991 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:45:03 PDT 2008

Forwarded by request
-----Original Message-----
From: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com [mailto:Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of Sæmundr inn skærr
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 4:56 PM
To: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] An introduction and an invite

Greetings

My name is Sæmundr and I live on the edges of your midst. I am the deputy
A&S person in Skorragarðr but I have off and on attended pops in Namron for
a few years (mostly off). There are quite a few of us from both Namron and
Skorragarðr that will be meeting at the Oklahoma City Museum of Arts this
Sat at 3pm to view the Roman Art Exhibit. We would like to invite you to
come along with us. The cost is $10 per person. If you have any questions
please feel free to contact me via email or phone 412-9461.

I look forward to seeing you there and getting to meet you.

Humbly
Sæmundr inn skærr

--
God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members
MARKETPLACE

  a..  4New Members
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment