[Northkeep] my phone

Barbara Lewis peachycowqueen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 08:40:53 PDT 2008

I recommend opening up the back removing the battery and putting a
hair dryer on it asap!

Nadine

--
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are
injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience
to remain silent. ~ Thomas Jefferson

The process is you. The process is yours. ~ SP

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy? ~ Thomas Jefferson

Say No to NAIS! www.nonais.org