[Northkeep] Off-topic request for assistance

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 10:07:38 PDT 2008

 Hi All.

So I don't mean to put anyone particular on the spot or anything like that, so please don't think that I am.... I am in need of a bit of assistance either this Sunday or sometime over the next week or so.  I am needing to work on my F150 truck (1990 with the in-line 6 cyl). I recently replaced the thermostat and housing (a long story of stupidity, $8 repair somehow decided it wanted to cost $125) and after all that I appear to be leaking coolant from the water pump gasket. Water pump appears to be working fine, just leaking coolant from the gasket.

It should be a fairy easy job for those who have done it before, but as a greenhorn it might wind up costing more than it really needs to. (and being a SemGroup employee... yeah 'nuff said) I am not looking for someone to do this for me, but rather to help ME do it. I believe I have all tools needed.

So if anyone would like to lend me a hand with it please either drop me an email or give me a call or talk to me at Crown on Saturday. (we will be there, given my poor hobbled Fast makes it okay.. yes there is a story there too)

Thanks all and sorry for the of topic post.

Zahava/ Miri