[Northkeep] leather bottles

connie hatcher blueangle at att.net
Fri Jul 25 11:06:01 PDT 2008

Greetings:
A few years back at Winterkingdom in Tulsa i took a leather bottle making class while there. I was wondering if anyone had the instructions for how to make them from the person who taught the class. I am sorry I don't remember who had taught the class there. I have the full pattern for the large bottle and the side panels for the small one but i dont have the gusset for the small bottle.
If anyone has the instructions and pattern for the gusset could they e-mail them to me if possible.
Thank you,
Lady Thorlein Winkel
Chemin Noir