[Northkeep] FP tonight

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 2 12:36:55 PDT 2008

Greetings all,
Kelandra and I had planned to be at fighter practice tonight but since I have been offered and accepted a position at Dish Network I will be taking my drug test and shopping for some dress code appropriate attire.

If you were keeping an eye out for employment opportunities for me please do not stop. The "job" at Dish may only turn out to be a call center position on the phones or it could be an IT position...I will not know more until next week, if I can get something more in my field or for better money than Dish is offering that would be awesome.

kindly,
Ian
Baron