[Northkeep] FP tonight

Marty Moore centurionevan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 14:23:12 PDT 2008

Hello,
       I too will not be attending this evening. Today was a bit more taxing
than usual, since we are off on friday they are trying to clear out orders
and we had to push it.
      Cya next wed,
         Evan

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Greetings all,
> Kelandra and I had planned to be at fighter practice tonight but since I
> have been offered and accepted a position at Dish Network I will be taking
> my drug test and shopping for some dress code appropriate attire.
>
> If you were keeping an eye out for employment opportunities for me please
> do not stop. The "job" at Dish may only turn out to be a call center
> position on the phones or it could be an IT position...I will not know more
> until next week, if I can get something more in my field or for better money
> than Dish is offering that would be awesome.
>
> kindly,
> Ian
> Baron

(Displaying my greatsword) "This is what we fight with, it is hella
fun"-Me... "If you came at me with that, I would SHOOT you!" -My Brother