[Northkeep] Have a happy and safe Independence Day

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 3 10:46:41 PDT 2008

Greetings Northkeep,
Kelandra and I are traveling into Calontir to the lands of my father and his father before him. We have plans to celebrate this holiday of Independence in the company of my family...so if I am never head from again please send agents to check the woods, wells, and hog lots along Clark Drive at Linneus Mo. No seriously...I will be having as safe and happy a holiday as possible you all please do the same and we will see you next week when we return. If you do need to reach us over the weekend please call Kelandra's cell phone.

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep
Lord of Chemin Noir