[Northkeep] A favor

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jul 8 10:14:23 PDT 2008

I know of a great place opening in midtown, but that probably wouldn't help you
out much....

If anyone's interested in a mid town place (34th/Yale):  *Approx* $425 per
month for a 1 spacious bedroom 2nd floor condo, with walk in closet,
fireplace,  two storage units on either side of a large covered porch, in-unit
washer dryer hook ups, etc... about to have new carpet / paint, etc... Very
laid back landlord. Abe and I just moved out and the landlord is getting to put
it back on the market.  If anyone wants contact info for the landlord, contact
me off list.

- zubeydah