[Northkeep] D&D @ FP

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 14:01:20 PDT 2008

I see no problem with a group large or small using FP as a place to gather and game, or any other legal past time.
As I see it, and I have been waiting until I had my thoughts clear to speak on this, but as this may never happen, I will say it now.
Up on the Soap box.....
 There has been some discussion as to who should clean th VFW after practice.
Some feel everyone who shows up should help.
I feel the Convenience of the indoor site is for the Fighters, and therefore the responsability for the cleanup lays on the fighters.
If others choose to share our site, they should also help in the cleanup efforts.
There has been talk of Needel workers meeting during Practice, and other groups aswell. All this is great. If everyone shares in the cleanup.
So GAME ON, but be prepared to stop at 9, not 930, not 9-ish. stop at 9 and clean
 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK
Seneschal Northkeep
snerta er vald