[Northkeep] D&D @ FP

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 24 17:32:40 PDT 2008

Okay...You mentioned Mooneschadowe needing to use the Northkeep Baronial
List field...if they still need that then unfortunatley I will not be able
to be involved in getting it for them.  I found out today that I will not be
able to leave here ( Fortgibson) till Saturday morning at the earliest. If
you want to go out and pick that up for them you are welcomed to...or meet
one of them at the trailer with your keys so long as the list field ends up
back in the trailer before all is said and done. The call center in Texas
has been closed all week for the storm and we are in a crisis mode at Dish
Network...have I mentioned lately how much I hate my job?

Later,
Ian