[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Syr Owen ap Aeddan syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Thu Jul 3 08:19:27 PDT 2008

To the wonderful and great Barony of Northkeep,

As always the time spent in your lands was wonderful.The excellent fighting
from those who have fought for many many years to those who have just begun.
The wonderful fellowship and the true hearth friends. May the mead flow long
at your hall for my goblet is never empty in your lands. To those stout
warriors who were unable to attend may your harness be fixed soon so that the
weakness may be driven from your body.

Syr Owen ap Aeddan