[Northkeep] A favor

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Tue Jul 8 09:05:22 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the populous,

I would emplore any that might have any knowledge of rental apartments and/or rental homes at a reasonable price in south tulsa area please send me information, it is important that I keep Anandi in the Jenks school district and preferrably at her current school.  My rent just got raised $65 dollars a month so I think it is time to start exploring new options.  Thank you in advance for any information you are able to assist with. I realize that this area is a bit more pricey over all but the school district is important, so if any should know of a place or even a friend that is renting or something could you please let me know, thank you very much.

Facon