[Northkeep] This weekend

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jul 10 17:51:41 PDT 2008

greetings

there is also a pancake breakfast to help people  pay their power bills  going on sat .

Saturday July 12th.
 The District 12 Masonic Association have teamed Up With The Salvation Army , P. S. O. and   O. G & E ) For a Pancake Breakfast.

  The cost is $5 per person.
The date is July 12th 7:30 - 10:30 am
The location is the
 Akdar Shrine Center (28th & Sheridan)

Profits go to the Salvation Army and their efforts to assist people with their home energy costs

( P. S. O. and   O. G & E )

be safe, be happy, have fun

arthur