[Northkeep] Fw: Stuff on the 19th

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 21 20:39:11 PDT 2008

Greetings All,
Well Northkeep totally ruled at the Northern Regional practice we held this
last weekend. Mostly because no one else from any where else showed up.
Despite the heat we still managed to have a good time with over a dozen
fighters in armor. Those bold enough to brave the heat and put on armor
pulled off some good spear practice and melees, as well as some fun one on
ones.

There was a little Bardic some fine food and lots of good company.

Maybe next time there will be more of the Northern Region there and we can
share the fun!

Kindly,
Ian
Baron