[Northkeep] OT-free bed

Patti McCullough toinettec at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 11:50:50 PDT 2008

Greetings, all.

Llyw and I are moving to a new house, and we've decided we're not going to move our twin-sized guest bed.  The mattress and box springs are not new, but in my personal opinion are still in reasonably good shape.  We can also throw in the plain metal bed frame, if it's needed.  It's all free for the taking, but we need it out preferably by this weekend, or early next week at the latest.  If no one speaks up for it by tomorrow, it's going out in the dumpster.  E-mail me privately if you're interested.

Best regards,
Toinette