[Northkeep] Things For Dagr...

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Wed Jun 4 12:29:53 PDT 2008

Greetings Northkeep:

I tried to send this email before but for whatever reason I didn't see it go through so I am attempting this again.

I have spoke with Dagr and pried out of him things that he likes. Not really anything he NEEDS but things he would like to have.....and trust me getting this list from him was difficult!!!

Cookies "...that go with milk..."
Small Toys to give to the children in Iraq (hot wheels, rubber balls, etc.)
Candy ... that doesn't melt...i.e. no chocolate

On a more personal note he would like a couple of "practice sticks of ratan". He wants to practice over there. If I remember correctly he is making himself a pell to practice on.

So if you would like to donate to the cause.....can bring items to fighter practice it would be greatly appreciated. I know it is short notice but as I said I have tried sending this before and it didn't work.

Thanks

--
Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep