[Northkeep] MY thanks from Castellan

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 13:11:36 PDT 2008

Speaking of milady Michelle, does any1 have contact info for her? or will see her at some point? I got um..err.. sidetracked into the kitchen & well..I LIKE it there, so I never really made it back out til the parties started.. *sheepish look* ... I have something for her in regards to her day of heralding. Id be happy to give it to some1 to give to her that will see her, or so I can try to set up a meeting with her? ...
Slan!

 ~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~
AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~

"There's absolutely no excuses for the way I'm about to act."

Message: 8