[Northkeep] Rapier Practice tonight

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 15:57:57 PDT 2008

It seems the loaner gear was pretty much trashed due to the lovely
storm we had Saturday, so it is going to have to be sorted, taken apart
and cleaned completely before it can be used.  Anyone planning to use
loaner gear tonight is out of luck.  I'm very sorry that the new folks
will not be able to practice tonight but,  hopefully soon.  We will be
working this weekend to see what can be salvaged and restored.
Facon's gear is in the same shape and is going to require much work as
well.

Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Keigan
Rapier Marshall