[Northkeep] Kahlua fudge (was what Lady Tia said (was the elfsea thingy))

Cpt. Talbot talbaine at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 12:42:01 PDT 2008

NO! it's the devil! the DEVIL, I tells ya!
ok, I'm lying, pretty much any historical reference to Ambrosia, or food of the gods, you can read also as, "Zubeydah's Fudge".
Seriously. Try it. It works.
Speaking of, Zubeydah, when will you be making another batch? (Batting eyelashes, coquettishly...)
:D
-Talbot