[Northkeep] New festival

Angela Lassiter woodlandstoryteller at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 15:22:34 PDT 2008

ALright for some reason it seems that the information bout the new festival
has been hit and miss.

So I will try this one more time.

New fesitval
Mesina Renaissance and Wine Festival
(The place where two worlds come together, that of Oklahoma winereies and
Renaissance)
Dates: September 20 - 21, 2008 from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Where: Bristow CIty Park and Lake Masina
            Bristow Oklahoma

What we want to do was to invite the Northenkeep to come and be a part of
our festival, while showcasing the wonderment as an organization that you
have been know for.  We are looking for any and and all who would like to
come and play with us that day. We area also looking of vendors to come and
sell their wears during this event.   If any would be interest please
contact me at woodlandstoryteller at gamail.com.

Thank you for your time
Angela Lassiter
Lead Contact
Mesina Renaissance and Wine Festival - 2008