[Northkeep] more Castellan thanks

Cpt. Talbot talbaine at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:51:17 PDT 2008

Adding to the list of thank you's going out, I wanted to mention how much I appreciate the young waterbearers, for remembering that heralds, also, get hot, and sometimes forget to hydrate, and that all that yelling is thirsty work!
I didn't catch their names, but they stopped and reminded me five or six times, and my associate, Seamus, said they reminded him to drink something, several times, as well!
Thanks for looking out for us, guys! You rock!
Save a waterbearer, save the world, right?
In service,
Talbot
Deputy Herald,
Barony of Northkeep,