[Northkeep] Heroes

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jun 5 21:31:08 PDT 2008

greetings

of heroes you truly speak
and among those I doubt I belong.
but I add to your story a tail of a poor serf ,

who upon awakening near the far off archery and thrown weapons fields where still sat the great baronies , targets, buttes, and gear
( and trash )
and seeing the rapid aproach of your storm giant ,
did not pack his own camp , but instead jumped into his poor old wagon , and stripped all of the baronies belongings from those fields , and even returned the local rangers hay to its propper resting place before he headed back to pack his own camp.
half way through packing his camp the giant unleashed a terrible attack , turning the solid ground into a rushing stream , but our poor surf , soaked by the icy rain , labored on facing ice the size of a pea, then the size of an oxes eye, and the constant rain.
only to be chased into his last remaning protection as ice the size of hens eggs did lash out at him  .
finaly ,between attacks , he hearded his newbie into the wagon , and returned to the lands of the nobles , where he informed the great baroness of his deeds , lest  she be worried .
as the giant tried yet again to wash great northkeep away , he then turned  once more to his poor old wagon , and braving flooded roads, rain and wind that did not fall to the earth, but blew from side to side as a farmer cuts his grain , untill at last he was able to return his newbie to her worried mother , safe and sound .
the poor surf ,living on to continue to serve the great barony , from the shadows , as has been his custom these many years.

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur