[Northkeep] OK, I'm embarassed to ask this, but

Katherine A. Herndon bka28252 at nerdshack.com
Sat Jun 7 00:25:32 PDT 2008

On Jun 6, 2008, at 12:55 PM, kevinkeary at aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know if the Sam of Northkeep who won our Marksman title
> at Castellan just past is the same Sam of Northkeep who was awarded
> an AoA on 5/31/97, presumably ALSO at Castellan, the first Baronial
> Castellan?

<snip>

The date seemed oddly familiar to me, so I did a date search on the
kingdom Order of Precedence (http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-date.php?y=1997&m=05&d=31
).  It appears 5/31/07 was the date AoAs were presented to the young
folks in the Bartlesville medieval Explorer Post.  So, unless he was
one of the Explorers, he's a different Sam of Northkeep.

Rosamund