[Northkeep] Thank yous

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 04:00:27 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I wish to give special thanks to the good gentles that traveled this last weekend to help me  at the list and with the Ice Cream Social.

HL Elisabeth de Calais - always there when I call for help, did an awesome job on the list and at the ice cream social.

Lord Ivo BlackHawke - Another gentle who answer my call for help consistently.

I have forgotten the names of the group of Ladies that assisted Lord Ivo as our List Heralds, but an awesome job.

Lady Hrefna, who traveled from the Outlands to spend her day working

Thank you all for your gracious help and know that none of this would have been as smooth without you there.

Lady Muirenn Inghean Chonaill
Barony of Eldern Hills

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less