[Northkeep] Lostowner here

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:16:23 PDT 2008

Just a a couple of FYIs for the group.

First.  Since I don't have enough to do right now, I have decided to moderate the list for a little while.  I will not be blocking messages of relevance to the Northkeep community, but I will be continuing to block spam and such (and no, Talbot, your message was not spam).

Second.  Cross-posting without permission is a copyright violation.  Cross-posting *with* permission is seriously rude and annoying when done to extremes.

If people have any questions they should feel free to contact me off list.

Thank you.

Marc/Diarmaid