[Northkeep] I am leaving, I am leaving but the fighter still remains...

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 06:07:40 PDT 2008

It gladens my heart that you have found a new facet of our game that you enjoyed so much.  It was refreshing and brought back memories of my first time in armor.  I saw just the biggest grin our your face each and every time a blow was struck.  It seems that they could not wipe the grin off my face for days after my first time in armor.  We hope to see you out soon.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep