[Northkeep] Rapier practice and boffer

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Wed Jun 18 15:22:24 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the populous,

My deepest apologizes but I will not be able to make practice tonight due to a variety of reasons.  Keigan may not be able to attend either due to illness but she is still hopeful to try, but don't count on it.  If any rapier fighters wish to attend please feel free to do so but understand it will not be official(but be sure to sign the waiver if you do not have a blue card).  There is no current youth rapier but I have been talking to the kingdom and regional and again taking steps to resolve that matter.  Also I have been in contact with the Boffer Marshal and she will not be able attend tonight as well due a variety of reasons as  well but plans to be there next week.

On that note, I wish to open discussion regarding a good weekend to get together for the proposed work party for the kids.  I will be out of town the saturday the weekend of the 29th of June and my daughter returns first weekend in August, aside from that I am open and willing.  I wish to thank all that have volunteered so far, if we can find a weekend that works for everyone we should be able to get alot done.  I would also put out a call to any leather workers out that would be willing to assist with gorgets and sewing cuffs on gloves for the kids, it would be a big help.  And lets not forget the ever important support staff, if you would like to help but do not have a sewing machine, know how to sew etc... please feel free to volunteer anyway, there are a variety of ways you can help.  Again thanks to everyone and sorry for the cancelation tonight.  I know that Giesla and I are looking forward to getting the kids outfitted and up and running for boffer.

Yours in Service,
Facon