[Northkeep] Grub and Garb

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Wed Jun 25 12:48:51 PDT 2008

For some reason, I thought Grub and Garb was tomorrow night.  Not having
attended before, I was wondering what happens.  In other words, is that
actual fighting practice curtailed or even non-existent?  I assume I
should arrive in Garb with feast gear and food to share.  Has there been
any food coordination, allowing anyone to make a recommendation of what I
should stop and buy on the way?

My apologies for not paying enough attention to this - I know there has
more than enough information on the list that I should know all these
answers by now.

  Miles Grey